Lilly joined Aitken Klee LLP in 2014. She is lawyer and trade-mark agent. Her intellectual property law practice focuses on pharmaceuticals, including the provision of patent clearance and validity opinions. She has been involved as part of a team in the litigation of pharmaceutical patents pursuant to the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations before the Federal Court and Federal Court of Appeal. She was previously engaged at a national firm, focusing on pharmaceuticals, patents and trade-marks. Before beginning her legal career, she accumulated substantial work experience in the biomedical and scientific fields.
- LL.B., University of Windsor, 2001
- Hon. B.Sc. (Biochem.), McMaster University, 1998
- Canadian Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Acting for Teva Canada Limited with respect to various pharmaceutical patent matters.
- Effects of hydrogen peroxide on pig coronary artery endothelium, Eur J Pharmacol. 2000 Jul 21;400(2-3):249-53
- Mobilization of internal Ca2+ by vasoactive intestinal polypeptide in endothelial cells, Eur J Pharmacol. 1997 Nov 27;339(2-3):227-35
- Actions of 4-chloro-3-ethyl phenol on internal Ca2+ stores in vascular smooth muscle and endothelial cells, Br J Pharmacol. 1997 Oct;122(3):504-10
- Plant alkaloids, tetrandrine and hernandezine, inhibit calcium-depletion stimulated calcium entry in human and bovine endothelial cells, Life Sci. 1996;58(25):2327-35
- Mechanisms of cyclic nucleotide-induced relaxation in canine tracheal smooth muscle, Am J Physiol. 1995 Mar;268(3 Pt 1):L407-13
- Actions of tyrosine kinase inhibitors on smooth muscle and endothelial cells, Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1994 72(Suppl. 1):P18.12.1